my fave boy

my fave boy
why brett davern so hot ?

Thursday, October 11, 2012

My beloved monster beat headphone


I've got monster beat when new years eve and im bought on Flux which as one of luxurious business centre around my hometown Malang for excatly. This totally cool when i got that stuff but firstly ive been planned to choosing Monster beat studio HD version like pictures below the sentence
Actually really want buy this one but unfortunatelly ive got loosing on all over my head a.k.a (also known as) not fit in my ears cause its too big and my head not afford of this. So with 1/2 of sad feeling im buying Monster beat solo.

After view months this gadget really important for rest of my lives but when September coming out this headphone got stuck immediately, seriously i dont know why ? I'm kinda desperate,sad,getting crazy and rid of it cause i cant feelin' greatest atmosphere from monster beat sound but suddenly i got excellent ideas for bringing that on repairman. Pesimist for firstly but the repairman just said if im just changing the jack. Oh im so relieved and since that my jack changing became gigantic jack like DJ headphone.


No comments:

Post a Comment